The R32 - Is it now a womans car?

deathchurch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Since selling my R32 in November I have seen more and more R32's being driven by women, in fact I would say 80% of the R32's I have seen in the last 3 months have all been driven by women, glad I sold up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Rachel (R32 + Boxster) and Claire (R32 and soon to be Ed30) will be along shortly to nail your sexist bits to the rear bumper of a very long distance 40 tonne manure truck blush.gifgrin.gif

No doubt you think a womans place is under you, silly lad you should try letting them get on top 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif i'm totally cool with ladies driving the R, my girlfriend looks as sexy as feck driving my car with her long dark hair and shades on...gives me the horn, bigstyle smlove2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt think you could see your winky, what with that belly..... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif i'm totally cool with ladies driving the R, my girlfriend looks as sexy as feck driving my car with her long dark hair and shades on...gives me the horn, bigstyle smlove2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

.... 169144-ok.gif A lady driving a performance car well looks extremely sexy to me too. It's like seeing a very feminine pretty lady wearing a man's suit.

When women are good drivers, they are often better than the men!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

too true RR. I was once a passenger in my clio 172 with my ex driving very spirited along a twisty b road. Clean underwear was required, most invigorating. The evening was quite good too

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying you shite yourself with fear or fired your porridge gun with excitement? EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I really dont want to know the answer to that! jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

OMG a woman driving a car with more than 80bhp????? Dear God!!! They'll be wanting the vote next!!! EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.gif, but then again, you aren't like most women drivers out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

my old dears had Sl55 and 65, F430 and GTC. Its veryfashionable for women to drive mens cars. 169144-ok.gif