My mate hates me

beez

When is dinner?  

1. 1. When is dinner?

• It's the evening meal, of course
    • Are you mad, any sane person has dinner in the middle of the day
    • You people are so one-dimensional, it's the main meal, no matter when that happens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep agreed - I guess it's for the mods to ultimately decide. But as long as the "messing around" stays out of the "car forums" I don't see why it causes any harm, it's usually civilised banter and not rude/nasty flames. And people don't _have_ to read/reply every thread and post - just have a quick scan of the thread title and see if it's something I fancy talking about!

Firstly I vote that your ex best friend is now p1ssed because you didnt take his word as gospel and went to gain verification from his sister as to what exactly happened.

Second, im beginning to wonder if him convincing you to send a loveletter to his sister with your number on was a joke from day one. it could be that he and his sister had been talking about you and she said some not very nice things about you so he thought it would be funny to get you to send the love note telling her how much you like her. He then expected her to either totally ignore you or tell you how she really felt but it looks like it had backfired and she does like you after all

[ QUOTE ]

and went to gain verification from his sister as to what exactly happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not his sister - the lass he drove up to and 'made cry'!! His sister's only just 16, she can't drive.

[ QUOTE ]

im beginning to wonder if him convincing you to send a loveletter to his sister with your number on was a joke from day one.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a possibility. And if so, what a fool he is!

[ QUOTE ]

it could be that he and his sister had been talking

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't happen. Fact.

[ QUOTE ]

but it looks like it had backfired and she does like you after all

[/ QUOTE ]

I still dunno if she likes me, but I think she probably does.

She apologised for being insultive in the car last night (by insultive, I mean a 'backseat driver') as it pissed me off a treat (as I'm sure backseat drivers do to you lot!)

I'm getting really bored of all the personal bitching thats going on. We'll have to stop it if it goes on.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll live however I want to live - I don't need some twat off the internet telling me how to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beez - Just a thought here – you might want to stop telling everyone every little thing that happens in your life if you don’t like what they tell you about it?

a) I don't care what they tell me about it, and I don't post anywhere near everything little thing that happens in my life.

b) Generally they don't really tell me about it, so much as bitch at me for having posted it. Open your eyes a bit, because you're exactly the same.

c) MAstra, did we not just inform people that we'll call others an obnoxious b*stard if they are one? Well I will do the same with twat.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Careful who you call a twat BTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Time gentleman, please".

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't some stupid physical threat - Pointless, especially on a "chat" site.

It was more advice and was immediately picked up by someone else too.

Go around insulting on here and it tends to lead to a popularity crash.