S4 B6 Brochure?

Tizzy

Thanks Andy - I found one on RS246.com in the end, and guess what, you're right it is (virtually)the same as the B7 one!! Changing thread slightly - do the lights in the underneath of the front seats (rear footwell) work on your S4? - they don't on mine, which seems odd?

Chris

• 6 years later...
Thanks Andy - I found one on RS246.com in the end, and guess what, you're right it is (virtually)the same as the B7 one!! Changing thread slightly - do the lights in the underneath of the front seats (rear footwell) work on your S4? - they don't on mine, which seems odd?

Chris

Hello tizzy, I know its along time from you posted this but do you still have the pdf off the Audi s4 brochure? Would be a great help if you did.

Thanx Sean

• 2 months later...

Hi a newbie here. Just picked up an '06 S4 Cab after a few years away from rag top fun, they seem good value at the moment. Mine appears to be pretty well loaded and I would be interested if anyone has the sales brochure for the B7 along with spec list pricing. My local dealer couldn't or didn't want to help.

Cheers,

Steve

For anyone who needs them I have PDF's of A4/S4 Saloon and Avant B6 June 2004 as well as 3 different versions of the B7 Saloon/Avant brochures/price lists. Also a PDF of the B7 RS4. B8's I've got just about every brochure/price list from 2010 model year onwards. PM me if you need any.