Just another Turtle Tuesday....

UBM

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its aboslutely revolting. There is so much speculation about the new TT but I bet they will make it bigger, more corporate and do something odd with the rear end. sportifs2.gif

I will stick with my QS. For the next 1059 days anyway. pengy.gif

Unless anything else goes wrong and then its going back Monday to Shorty with a slap. slap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I will stick with my QS. For the next 1059 days anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean hours? ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it 1095 (3x365) days minus the two you have now had it for, so 1093?

Or are you having the 48 hour itch?? (Have I bought the right car?) I know this can reduce the length of time you consider keeping it. wink.gif

Put the key out side of the pocket next time and the fob inside and I'm sure there'll be no more mysterious window spectres to banish 169144-ok.gif

Advice give by one who has done the same when washing their motor.... DOH!! inner monologue on the blink again!

IMHO what you are experiencing is quite normal when you buy a new car. (teething problems comes to mind) Unfortunately it seems that you change your cars before these issues are ironed out for you to enjoy the cars (apart from the A4 Cab). It happens to anybody that has bought a new car nomatter what make it is.

But yes the A4 forum would be a bit dull without Lottie. grin.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and its 1093 minutes till she buys a 1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of which how would you cope in a situation where your mum suddenly decides to buy a new car and asks your opinion on the 1.gif as she really likes it ROLLEY~14.GIF

Do you

a) plead ignorance and say you didn't realise there was anything less than a 3 series

b) go for a test drive with her and ask her to do the Tescos window test so she can see how plain ugly it looks

c) go with the flow to keep the peace

d) expalin that old age can have adverse effects on your eyes and what she really needs is an Audi A3

Comments please grin.gif