fjfr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

take a trip to Essex (although I've heard blow up betty is verbally more advanced and less plastic than most Essex girls)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooh - we love you too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, sorry, what I meant to say was that a very small percentage of Essex girls are like this and there are plenty of counties with worst reputations...Er...am I forgiven? crazy.gif

careful saab otherwise you will be having a meet at your place... wink.gif

Sure i would be able to make it although my last trip that direction wasnt met with much success - then again i was only driving a Rangey at the time (17 too!) - feck that means it was nearly 8 years ago. frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

No need to apologise - I completely agree!!! yelrotflmao.gif

Riz!! - I've got a spare room if you want to stay for the weekend!

[/ QUOTE ]Ermmmm i was invited by fellow TSN`ers while back to make the trip down to Essex.... mmmm i was tempted but abit scared..... maybe sophie can take me out?

Riz tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I`m giving the receptionist at work

[/ QUOTE ]

The one who's a sl@g?

[ QUOTE ]

a lift tonight from her house to a inteview she has got.... she knows I like her but I dont think she likes me back....

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly! She's looking for a new job to get away from you! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well maybe im just too nice... but i cant be a nasty person... if i can help others i always try to...

Well her ex told me shes a sl@g so its pretty conclusive that maybe she is or isnt... confused.gif

All fun and games eh....

Riz UHOH7.GIF

Sounds like a good night. Enjoy yourself? That's the most important thing.

As for pulling there isn't a trick, but you've got 13 pages of good advice in this thread, and countless pages in others.

Why do you think you didn't pull last night? Did you want to? Did you try?

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good night. Enjoy yourself? That's the most important thing.

As for pulling there isn't a trick, but you've got 13 pages of good advice in this thread, and countless pages in others.

Why do you think you didn't pull last night? Did you want to? Did you try?

[/ QUOTE ]Well I went with some "new" friends grin.gif so was well happy to have tagged along with them... started at a student bar..... ended up in a club until 5am... just danced my bum off.... did try to dance with a lady but she was just too busy dancing with her friend... so I just eased off and kept busting the moves elsewhere.... grin.gif only to find out that shes was being man handled by some ugly git....

I`ll be honest.. I would love to have the gift and attract women... but it doesnt seem to happy... i was confident but shy...

There were a few points when I was going to ask her friend if she minded me dancing with her friend.... politely ofcourse tongue.gif

Anyway it was a good night out..... got up at 11am with a wee hangover.... off out to a Juice (student) night, quite big apparently this wed night, work will suffer nextday as I have to be in Hull for 8am but stuff them! shocked.gif

Then going to try and hit it again on sat night pengy.gif

I`m sure with time and abit of brushing up on my dance skills i`ll built up more confidence and be able to properly mingle with the ladies...

Prob is there are too many bad boys in those places who create a stereotype of white women about paki (pakistani politically correct term) men....

Oh well roll on wednesday.....

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, you're on the right road - stay on it!

You just need to work on your driving style now wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well just been out, hanging out with my cousin and uni students.... shocked.gif lots of nice ladies mmmmmmm

My driving confused.gif well I do want a RS4 and nobody has said anything about my driving skills sekret.gifECLIPSe.gif

Off to South Wales tomorrow and back Tuesday, then off out wed night... Juice night.... then got to be in Hull 8am Thursday.... eeeeeek... not sure where I am Friday.... might go clubbing again Sat but I think this week is going to be bonkers

Also joined up with Match.com for a month... see what happens.

Riz pengy.gif