fjfr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You reckon he's had an offer he couldnt refuse and has gone off to Russia?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...I reckon the scammers have kidnapped him already and put him into the trade!

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Riz - chained up in a cellar dressed in a gimp suit.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I`m still alive everybody... just chilling out for a wee while....

Got a few options at the moment....

Riz sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup... Men, women or animals.

Tough call mate. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif

Ok well im really kicking myself at the moment.... got chatting with a lady off a site and we are getting on really well, shes even said that im a gentleman and am nice etc....

She invited me up to leeds for a night out as she was out with friends and even said she`ll put me up for the night....

What does Mr Riz do???? fcuk all.... UHOH7.GIFsuicide.gif I realised about ermmm 4pm friday that I should have gone up to see her...... and even my cousin said he would have drove me there and back... smirk.gif

She`s a really nice lady from what we have talked about so far.... I hope she`s online again soon and that she doesnt think im a numpty for not jumping at the chance to meet her....

Anyway shes at my No.1 on my list at the moment.

No.2 this lady from rotherham, not seen her or anything and we just text now and again

No.3 this laday from chesterfield with big boobies and a nipper.... she said she likes me and have

spoken to her on the phone.. dont think I feel the same though....

No.4 the receptionist at work..... probably only for a 123576-assfeck.gif but shes a tough cookie to crack... still working on her....

No.5 that lady with the bf... only worth 123576-assfeck.giflol.gif

No.6 ex from london, again only worth 123576-assfeck.gif

*update* Just started chatting with a lady from rotherham.... mmmm choices choices...

Oh and NO MEN or ANIMALS!

Riz grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

FFS Riz. It's like waiting for Busses with you! No one, and now you have 6 on the go?! ROLLEY~14.GIFgrin.gif

You'd better have a good excuse for lady number 1!

[/ QUOTE ]Well ive sent her a offline PM explaining that I really wanted to meet her and I was abit shy thats all.... hope she doesnt think im a numpty and block me.....

Riz crazy.gif

I'd forgoten just how hillarious this thread was.

Riz, get your act together man! The lady offering to put you up for the night is obviously gagging for it, so I'd say start with her. If you can't be bothered with the drive maybe you should try the receptionist again, just make sure the stationary cupboard isn't stocked up.

Don't bother with number 2,3 or 5 but if you don't have any joy with number 1 or 4 maybe you could risk trying the ex out for old times sake.

Failing all of the above get yourself online and order yourself an inflatable friend or take a trip to Essex (although I've heard blow up betty is verbally more advanced and less plastic than most Essex girls)...

[ QUOTE ]

.... perhaps im too honest?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, honesty is good - you can't have a meaingful, lasting relationship in which you can't relax and be yourself.

Riz - as others have said, you're trying too hard. It will never work if you have to keep coming back here to discuss your next move! Certainly, letting the young lady know that you are taking advice on your relationship from a 'friend' is a no-no.