Exclusive Line A4 cab spec picture...

Kell

NEW EXCLUSIVE LINE INTERIORS FOR THE A4 CABRIOLET

Three new interior schemes in contrasting colours give A4 Cabriolet buyers further scope for personalisation

Audi A4 Cabriolet customers now also have even more opportunity to personalise their cars as a new exclusive line package adds to the wide variety of trim, upholstery and equipment options already available for the range. The exclusive line package replaces the four cylinder Cabriolet models' fabric upholstery with Valcona leather with side sections in black and centre panels in a choice of Classic Red, Silver or Cognac colour schemes. Six-cylinder Cabriolet models with standard fit leather upholstery will be upgraded to the colour co-ordinated Valcona leather at a reduced cost.

The eye-catching leather treatment is combined with door trim inserts colour coded to the seat centre sections, black floor mats with colour coded piping and colour co-ordinated stitching for the leather steering wheel trim, gear knob and gaiter. Brushed matt aluminium facia inlays and Audi exclusive line door sill trims also add to the specially tailored feel.

The exclusive line interior upgrade will cost from £1,300 in the A4 Cabriolet, and is also available for A3, A4 Saloon and Avant and A6 Saloon and Avant models.

AU_1518_s.jpg

Now I know I'm being piccie and it does say 'is also available for A3, A4 Saloon' but that's not a picture of an A4 Cab interior.....

and more top quality by Audi 'door trim inserts colour coded to the seat centre sections'........

I'll get my coat.

[ QUOTE ]

Just as a matter of interest I'm having the interior of the S4 colour coded, ie. where the black Alcantra is I'm geting blue, same as in the RS2. See pic. not my RS2, it's now long gone

[/ QUOTE ]

That is perfect. bowdown.gif

<font color="#666666">Well all apart from the four spoke wheel. Shame, for the original S2 wheel and three spoke RS2 airbagged wheel are lovely.</font>

Blue alcantara does it for me. Needless to say, it only really works with Nogaro blue pearl though! B6 S4s in Nogaro with matching alcantara inserts don't seem very popular on the second hand market, hence there are bargains to be had over standard black leather. Strange, as S3s with alcantara make top money.

Ian