It's Arrived!!!!

nordberg

Nice car!

Those wheel gaps look pretty similar front and back... and lower than alot I have seen recently....

I cant get into the gallery to compare to your pics youdid on this subject Milo. Would you say its similar??

[ QUOTE ]

Nice car!

Those wheel gaps look pretty similar front and back... and lower than alot I have seen recently....

I cant get into the gallery to compare to your pics youdid on this subject Milo. Would you say its similar??

[/ QUOTE ]

The first thing I thought when I saw Nordberg's picture was it was as low as a standard s-line at the front.

Mine is a bit lower than it was the day I picked it up but I still don't think it's as low at the front as my old Sport was, nor some of the s-lines I've seen.

What doesn't help when trying to compare is none of the pictures in my gallery are on flat level ground. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow (I've just washed it again tonight so it's nice and shiny, any excuse for a picture smirk.gif).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Nice car!

[/ QUOTE ]

The first thing I thought when I saw Nordberg's picture was it was as low as a standard s-line at the front.

Mine is a bit lower than it was the day I picked it up but I still don't think it's as low at the front as my old Sport was, nor some of the s-lines I've seen.

What doesn't help when trying to compare is none of the pictures in my gallery are on flat level ground. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow (I've just washed it again tonight so it's nice and shiny, any excuse for a picture smirk.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Milo,

Funny you should mention that... went out yesterday and met up with the G/F so both our cabs were parked next to each other.

Mine sits noticeably lower (e.g. 10-20mm maybe)....

and thats a B6 sport cab vs a B7 S4 cab (which is supposedly 10mm lower than sline).

Your cars must therefore be almost 4x4's in terms of suspension height! smashfreakB.gif

Nice one..

I nearly got mine in mauritus (thats what my wife wanted anyway!)..

My Car's loosening up nicely now after a sensible run in period. Getting good MPG when I get to drive it.

In my opinion, this is the best in the range right now value for money... 35-40 mpg from a 220 PS turbo... great...