RS4 Cab Brochure

Insurance Jon

I havn't seen this price list before. Three interesting things to me:

1)The Cab has the standard S4 mirrors which can be ordered with folding function. Can these therefore be put on the Saloon or Avant? (I've got a narrow parking spot);

2) The Recaros can still not be had with memory. Can this be made a special order? and

3) Ceramic brakes! Anyone got these yet?

[ QUOTE ]

I havn't seen this price list before. Three interesting things to me:

1)The Cab has the standard S4 mirrors which can be ordered with folding function. Can these therefore be put on the Saloon or Avant? (I've got a narrow parking spot);

2) The Recaros can still not be had with memory. Can this be made a special order? and

3) Ceramic brakes! Anyone got these yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've added the folding mirrors to my Avant order - dealer made the point of telling me that will make them the standard S4 mirrors. Actually I ordered them to get the auto-dimming function.

No - memory function not available even on the Recaros.

Seems some people are getting their saloons earlier than predicted. I'd love to get my Avant earlier than August - then maybe we could use it on holiday in France at the end of June instead of my S4. Well I can hope!

I'm sure that an S4 won't be too much hardship!

I can't understand why they won't do memory on the recaros as the seats are already electric and the memory switch just click into the driver's door pocket (and a bit of wiring I guess).

My Brochure arrived this morning. jump.gif

Looks like they've only been sent to people who've ordered the car. My dealer received 2 for the 2 orders that he had. I'll try and scan mine and post it over the weekend.

[ QUOTE ]

My Brochure arrived this morning. jump.gif

Looks like they've only been sent to people who've ordered the car.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and there was me thinking that the purpose of a sales brochure was to inform a prospective purchaser before he's made the decision to buy!