menage a trois

Soulboy

Well after nagging the g/f for ages about trying a threesome, she eventually started to come round to the idea.

She said as its my birthday soon, she would try and arrange something for me as a special treat.

Imagine my surprise when she told me that she had already mentioned it to a colleague at work.....

........'and he seemed quite keen' shocked.gif

*joking*

Don't be surprised if the g/f gets the hump with you giving it to someone else znaika.gif.

Mine did, and the idea was her suggestion shocked.gif.

Throughly enjoyable, but the people involved have to casual friends rather than an existing lover plus one.

Have you any idea how jealous the g/f will get?

If you haven't, just imagine how you'd feel if the 3 way was a 2 lads + lady situation. Make the lady your g/f and then tell me how much fun it would be to see her getting off more on your mate than you EEK2.GIF.

A risky road, and one that inevitably causes problems (in my experience) 169144-ok.gif

FFM only for me when it comes to 3somes, then again a true love between the 3 has to exist too to get a 'marraige' out of it rather than just 3 way gubbins! 2 bisexual females and 1 straight male is an ideal FFM for a menage a trois I guess......

Hahaha. This brings back memories. Whilst out in Aussie visiting my gf a few years back. My ex being bi fancied the idea of getting hold of one of her mates. So we thought it would be a great idea to arrange and threesome. One night we had a party and as everyone was staying over we thought it wold be cool to say to her friend that she could sleep in bed with us. Anyway all went according to plan and had a good night. Watching my gf with another girl was the biggest turn on. Only problem was i had to come back to blighty. About a year later we split up as the long distance relationship wasnt working. But decided to stay friends. This is when she told me that she was seeing this girl behind my back whilst i was back here. She couldnt understand why i wasnt pissed off about it. I told her i didnt consider her bumping uglies with another girl as cheating. However i was pissed of that she never told me and didnt give me all the juicy details.

[ QUOTE ]

......or twin sisters - that worked well for me in Aussie..... sekret.gif Ah.... the days before marriage eh!!! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I've spent days/months/years pondering this, but...........

Initially that sounds a sure fire winner, but surely part of the appeal of the FFM threesome is that the girls are into each other as well as you...??

Would that happen with twins/sisters...........?

Not that I've ever fantasized about anything like this at all. Whatsover. Never crossed my mind. etc etc

jump.gif

Sidicks

[ QUOTE ]

Would that happen with twins/sisters...........?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know about twin sisters, but my twin brother and I were invited to take part in a threesome with a girl we knew. There was no way I was going to get that intimate with him around so in the end it was just me and her. Apparently there was an offer of a foursome too (the two of us and two girls) - I might have been more tempted by this, but don't recall him mentioning it to me at the time the offer was made.

I suppose with sisters you might get plenty of attention, but they wouldn't give much to each other.

My ex said she was up for a threesome with another girl and myself. Didn't ever take her up on it aggresively because I went off her. Maybe I should have taken that as my opportunity to fill my boots ...

[ QUOTE ]

Exactly the point I made above - isn't that part of the attraction....?

[/ QUOTE ]I suppose you could argue that if they're not in to each other, then you have more work to do to keep them both happy (if you're that bothered about them being happy wink.gif)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I suppose with sisters you might get plenty of attention, but they wouldn't give much to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the point I made above - isn't that part of the attraction....?

Sidicks

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yes you might get a lot of attention but on the other hand so to speak, you may be very busy with 2 lots of demands to meet! smlove2.gifZZZ.gif