Your Next Car

NewNiceMrMe

So, what will it be?

If you currently have one on order....you have to think about what you'll get after that. Even if you've just taken delivery of a new one recently, what do you think will be next?

We all have our thoughts about what models we'd be looking at, but I reckon most have a pretty good idea about what the next car is likely to be too...so what will yours be?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure of my own. However, it'll almost certainly be from the list below:

NEW

BMW 650Ci Convertible

BMW M6 Coupe

Noble M400

POSSIBLE USED OPTIONS

Ferrari 355 Spyder

Lamborghini Countach Anniversary

Lamborghini Diablo

Aston Martin Vantage

Bentley Continental GT

Depending on how the wife feels at the time will depend on which of those it is!

[ QUOTE ]

Chris, get a grip, have you ever sat in a Countach? I tried but could only get one leg in. Even a chap of your slight stature (compared to me) would struggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes I know, but trust me....if you can get in and out of an M400 you can get in and out of anything!

I've sat in a couple of Countachs and they're definately easier for access than the Noble GTO-3R/M400!

Besides which, once I'm in I'll not want to get out!

[ QUOTE ]

Chris, get a grip, have you ever sat in a Countach? I tried but could only get one leg in. Even a chap of your slight stature (compared to me) would struggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember James May on Top Gear with it? I'd rather think about it rather then shatter the illusion with a bad expirence. The VX220 was a bugger for me to get into with the roof off!

[ QUOTE ]

I know you love the Anniversary, but for me the origional is the one to have An unmolested LP400. Lovely.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was going to go that way I'd get a LP500S. 169144-ok.gif

However, the Anniversary holds a special place in my heart and it'd be the likely choice. That said, it's unlikely I'd buy one. I keep putting it on my list but everytime it comes to spending the money.....I think of the bills. EEK2.GIFbike.thumb.gif

Nothing.

Ideally we'll scale down to being a one car family.

If not, I might consider the new S3, depending on what it turns out like, a BMW 130i M Sport, or something else small and reasonably quick.

I find it quite hard to predict as my mind, and what's good the market, tends to change on about a monthly basis.

Well I have only just got the CSL... but I can see me getting a bit tired with it after a couple of years, so im 5th on the waiting list for the new M3, but would also consider a 997 or a powerful Vag (like RS4 tongue.gif). Cant be flash, got to be quick and be usable everyday... that's the only criteria... A 996 GT3?

[ QUOTE ]

So, what will it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

[Giggle]

After that, who knows? It might be an R8 next year, or possibly the year after when there might be a V10 version, or a Q7 with a 4.2 diesel engine, so long as it comes with a weekend toy where my arse is a couple of inches off the floor!