My Megane F1 Pics - at last!! (56k Warning)

Soapsuds

Managed to wash (Megs NXT), clay (Megs with Megs Quik Detailer), polish (Autoglym Deep Resin) and wax (Megs NXT) the Meggy this morning and squeeze a few pics in before the sun completely dissapeared behind the ever increasing rain clouds!

Pics are taken using my new Panasonic Lumix FZ7 - first pics i have taken using it (only got it yesterday!), so am trying to get used to it!!!! (Easier said than done!)

Anyway, here are the pics below...... all resized using Windows Resizer tool, so not as crisp as they are on my PC at home 169144-ok.gif

P1000039Large.jpg

P1000040Large.jpg

P1000041Large.jpg

P1000042Large.jpg

P1000043Large.jpg

P1000044Large.jpg

P1000045Large.jpg

P1000046Large.jpg

P1000047Large.jpg

P1000049Large.jpg

P1000050Large.jpg

P1000051Large.jpg

P1000052Large.jpg

P1000053Large.jpg

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Looking very very nice grin.gif

As my R32 falls ill with mechanical maladies yet again, my interest in the Megane Sports is being re-ignited 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

really!! blush.gif Hope you get them sorted 169144-ok.gif Not like VAG cars that.....

Wait until i have a few thousand under my belt and then make the decision!!! grin.gif So far so good - touch wood! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Very nice. 169144-ok.gif

There are a lot of decals on it aren't there!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes!!! i popped the 'ring one on as it makes the bum a bit more symmetrical - i also have 2 x TSN small window stickers to pop on front and rear 169144-ok.gif

Well, it does stick out like a sore thumb anyway!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You weren't kicking up the M1 round about Sheffield / A1 Doncaster area at about 9.15pm last night (saturday) were you? I saw one of these come past me as I was heading home. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just south of there, yea...... i was on my way back from a scumball meeting in Leicester; came off J30 169144-ok.gif So, yep, 'twas me sekret.gif169144-ok.gif

I'm not a fan of Renaults but what I really like about this car is its 'honesty'. It's a down-to-earth very sporty 2-door performance car. They look extremely good on the road imo - Sit well. I imagine it's great fun to drive....And I bet Reef Girls just love 'em! grin.gif. The blue is a really good rich blue too. Funky French motor, shakin' that ass!

I notice you have McGards fitted - Very wise 169144-ok.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You weren't kicking up the M1 round about Sheffield / A1 Doncaster area at about 9.15pm last night (saturday) were you? I saw one of these come past me as I was heading home. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just south of there, yea...... i was on my way back from a scumball meeting in Leicester; came off J30 169144-ok.gif So, yep, 'twas me sekret.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, you went past a Silver VW Bora (me) and I thought "Damn, there's only 500 of those in the country, could it be you?". I was on my way home from a wedding in High Wycombe and had nothing much to occupy my mind but watch for unusual things, and I saw a pair of blue headlights approaching from behind. Me and the wife were trying to guess what sort of car it was from the headlights. yelrotflmao.gif