How to free up several hours time

lottiefox

Take your car to the highly skilled hard working Albanians in Essex...sit back...relax..... 169144-ok.gif

904190-2006_08110046%28Small%29.jpg

904190-2006_08110047%28Small%29.jpg

904190-2006_08110050%28Small%29.jpg

Yes, they use wash mitts, Yes, they use drying magnets, No there isn't a swirl on it, Yes they do the inside as well, and it only costs £10.00 + £5.00 tip so they take extra good care. grin.gif

Anyone want to buy some Megs products?! jump.gif

post-9234-137914371684_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

....Ah, but you miss out on the bonding and therapy of doing it all yourself by hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent 10 months bonding with it now, and I'm fully attached! grin.gif Its such a hassle to wash it at my house - unlock the communal taps, drag the hosepipe, walk in and out of the house miles from the car, pick the pine needles out of the wash mitts..... SAUER0421.GIFUHOH7.GIF

I can see the delight in creating a lovely clean car. I think I'm just lazy in my old age!! grin.gif169144-ok.gif

I have a different problem with washing my own car at the moment in that we have a house pipe ban frown.gif Filling dozens of buckets of water just takes far too long and doesn't do a good enough job. The lovely albanians just down the road from me do a great job though wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

....Ah, but you miss out on the bonding and therapy of doing it all yourself by hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent 10 months bonding with it now, and I'm fully attached! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....No, no, no - It's like grooming a horse - Bonding needs to be maintained. How would you like it if your partner suddenly handed you over to someone else for TLC? grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Take your car to the highly skilled hard working Albanians in Essex...sit back...relax..... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But it would take several hours to drive to Essex, and it would be dirty by the time I got home. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But it would take several hours to drive to Essex, and it would be dirty by the time I got home. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't they have Albanians in Torquay? smashfreakB.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst I appreciate that was tongue in cheek, yes actually, I do! Have even gone as far as booking a day off work to prepare my intended purchase for its first MK meet.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whilst I appreciate that was tongue in cheek, yes actually, I do! Have even gone as far as booking a day off work to prepare my intended purchase for its first MK meet.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm sure you can come to some kind of arrangement... probably involving ironing and washing Lottie's cars. crazy.gif