Massive Excitement

SamD

[ QUOTE ]

Great stuff. Just remeber to keep one eye on the speedo, remeber points in this games do not get you prizes. yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on there! It's so easy to find yourself wondering why everyone else seems to be moving so slowly, when in fact they're not and it's you who's gone way over the limit without realising it blush.gifUHOH7.GIF

Sam - enjoy - and you'll never tire of the V8/Milltek chorus. I have Bose and it gets used less than the non-Bose system in my last car! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

just as soon as I have it, I will be taking some piccies laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

coffee.gif It's gone 4pm, where are the pic's? tongue.gif I'll bet you were just being selfish and driving the car about. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think I stopped driving mine for about 3 hours and half a tank of pretrol after I picked it up.

We might hear from him sometime tomorrow.... coffee.gif

Well 4.5 hours later, 3/4 of a tank of fuel and I am back with my new toy smile.gif It is even better than I remember it.

You really DO have to watch the speedo as touching the throttle in any gear at any speed results in a surge of acceleration way beyond anything that I am used to!

Sadly it has rained all afternoon so I have not pushed the car too hard through the bends, but I have been able to get a good impression of the handling. All I can say is WOW. For a big car it feels like a go-kart to drive!

I took a few pics earlier, just need to photoshop them and I will post them up.

I really look forward to experiencing more of what the car can offer soon (sadly I have to work tomorrow frown.gif) and can't wait to take it to AmD in a few weeks and the the Windsor meet next week!

Oh yes, I have turned the Bose system on, it sounds very nice indeed, good clear sound. However, the engine and Millteks sound too good to keep it on for too long!

[ QUOTE ]

He he, not quite that small a distance, but not exactly 100's of miles either wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I got 260 miles out of my first tank of fuel! blush.gifcrazy.gifECLIPSe.gif

Congratulations, lovely car! cool.gif I look forward to seeing it too, hopefully at Windsor. 169144-ok.gif