NewNiceMrMe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like a good turn out, Shame I couldnt make it, Ill deffo try the next time.

Cheers Gav.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those that don't know i met Gav on Satarday and tried to perswaid him to come grin.gif But he is a busy man and was tied up in a limo wink.gif

Was good to met you and hopefully you can make the next one Gav 169144-ok.gif

Saw your car today also, parked up in Carlisle and it did look well clean 169144-ok.gif

Cheers Drew, It's hard for me to see what they are like on the move, I've only got two pics now from A8-Tony and MrMe 'on the go', but in any event I like the look of them when stationary and a worthwhil purchase.

Pity I trashed one yesterday after a run in with PC plod! SAUER0421.GIFsmashfreakB.gif

Feel a trip to SEM coming on.

Yo P_G dude......you might want to invest in some of these babies??? This will alleviate you having to lean too far out of your open window whilst underway in pursuit of looking at your alloys!!! Additionally they might help in preventing you from graunching your alloys along the kerb!! grin.gif169144-ok.gif

969832-12788487.jpg

laugh.gif

post-8755-137914378642_thumb.jpg

The crunching of alloys was due to the fact that I stopped rather too suddenly for PC plod in their Panda Car and thought he was going to hit me, so released foot from brake to give more speace whilst looking in rear view mirror and then..... crunch! SAUER0421.GIF

Although those mirrors may indeed be handy to give the odd female cyclist a 'pat' on the bum in appreciation. sekret.gifbike.thumb.gif