• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Planning on still being there on Sunday although I'll be limited to staying there until midday at latest I would imagine. ( ZZZ.gif... a thing of the past)

[/ QUOTE ]

P_G's last post of the night timed @ 01:14

P_G's first post of the morning timed @ 06:38

Allowing for getting to sleep and waking up etc, I reckon that's about 4.5 hours sleep with 1 maybe 2 'feeds' in between.

Welcome to parenthood mate yelrotflmao.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Feed at midnight and couldn't get to sleep until 1.20 am, Kate did the 3am feed and I was up at 5am for the early 6am feed. Can't believe I've already been up 6 hours, cleaned the kitchen and all dishes, fed Emma three times whilst listening to Clssic FM for Babies and posted on TSN.

EEK2.GIF

Just out to clean the car now for 'me' time. coffee.gif

Excellent pictures as ever MrMe, I will remember bring my camera along one of these days. And nice to see everyone again, apologies for my space cadet look today, last night was the first 'bad' night we had with Emma, I even managed to dirve to Tesco afterward and not remember anything about the journey. EEK2.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

I even managed to dirve to Tesco afterward and not remember anything about the journey. EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats senile dementia P_G nothing to do with new family additions.

Great Meet, think it was the right decision to park over there as we couldnt have matched the chav car with the bonnet bulges and grafix.

Looking forward to the next meet 169144-ok.gif