NewNiceMrMe

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emma finds the ride in the S4 quite relaxing actually.... coffee.gif

Sorry for the absence, amazing how 8lb 10oz. bundles of joy distract one from posting. Planning on still being there on Sunday although I'll be limited to staying there until midday at latest I would imagine. ( ZZZ.gif... a thing of the past)

Whatever it is well done PG.. Not that you did much like but top marks anyway.. notworthy.gif

Sadly ill not be making this one chaps as ill be spending two days larking around and generally being "The Stag" in Chester. We finish the festivities on the Saturday night but the chances of me being back for breakfast well theyre very slim.. God knows I could prolly do with the maccy d`s by then. Flush.gif Shame. Anyway Enjoy.. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Is that a percussion instrument? yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its one of the Kharma Sutra positions which goes some way to compensate for looseness!!! shocked.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi! Are you trying to tap up my daughter already?! Where's my bloody shot gun! openfire.gif

wink.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Emma finds the ride in the S4 quite relaxing actually.... coffee.gif

congrats and all the best to your good lady. i havent had a good nites sleep in 8 weeks but every baba is diffrent. its a wonderfull time, make the most of it, It will pass before you know it....a little like having a S4 no doubt ;-)

Sorry for the absence, amazing how 8lb 10oz. bundles of joy distract one from posting. Planning on still being there on Sunday although I'll be limited to staying there until midday at latest I would imagine. ( ZZZ.gif... a thing of the past)

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaarrghgh, I come here as a newbie and read about this meet. Would be well up for it but am away to Manchester for my mum's 50th party. Would have been great to catch up and would've given me another excuse to wash the car, A3 S-Line 2.0Tdi 2 weeks old.

Will be there at the next one to say hello to some (seemingly) friendly people.

Disco

[ QUOTE ]

Likewise, congratulations P_G! I trust you are getting used to surviving on <4 hours sleep FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all the kind words all, pics to follow.

Thus far the least amount fo sleep I've had is 6 hours. And that is going to sleep around midnight and getting up around 8am. We do it in shifts and I either take the 3am or 6am feed.

Emma is good like that, regular as clockwork. Been to register her today so she is officially mine! ALL MINE! FIREdevil.gif

And if anyone has any milkman comments, we buy from Tesco so that would be a tall order. And no 'Special Delivery' Postman was allowed in our old place, we had security boxes.