Cristiano Ronaldos Range Rover

Hector-8

[ QUOTE ]

gary neville came in a 320i coupe(2001)15 inch alloys?????????? why?????

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably a rare footballer that puts his money in the bank/property, so he can afford to retire at 35, and live a comfortable rest of his life, rather then ending up on reality TV when he runs out of cash after spanking it all on champagne, cars, and women 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

gary neville came in a 320i coupe(2001)15 inch alloys?????????? why?????

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably a rare footballer that puts his money in the bank/property, so he can afford to retire at 35, and live a comfortable rest of his life, rather then ending up on reality TV when he runs out of cash after spanking it all on champagne, cars, and women 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be crediting Gary Neville with a bit of intelligence, which is simply not feasible.

Did anyone see that documentary a few years ago about the lifestyles of some of the Man Utd players? Gary did not come out looking like the sharpest tool in the box, bless his little cottons.

Still, he gets paid enormous sums to play football and will be set up for life and I'm hammering away at a PC. I doubt he's particularly bothered that I don't think he's all that bright.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Audi are partnered with Bayern Munich & Real Madrid I'm sure they have nothing to do with Man Utd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure coffee.gifgrin.gif

941131-ManU-Fulham04-02-064-2003%28Medium%29.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

car supplier not sponsor or partner - do i need to say anymore or have you not answered yourself!

[/ QUOTE ]

So what? The original question was almost certainly asking if Audi supplied cars to Manchester United and their players rather than querying the technicalities for the method of supply, sponsorship or partnering!

Its well known that they do and has been covered on TSN before.