mine arrives at the dealers tomorrow

Insurance Jon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

plan got screwed up

1. rs4 won't be here till oct/nov now due to the cock up, but will be the only one in the uk

2. r8 arrived a month early

so it's r8 till rs4 and get rid of fezza now

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate sounds like a plan. If I was you, id do the same! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Come on then Jon, where are the pics of your R8?!?

A gray/dark gray blades one was spotted outside champs in Sheffield the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's two outside that place then! Saw a Black one, silver blades there on Sat night and lot of times around town since. Like every night. Very very nice. The guy looks mid twenties... fekr.gif

[ QUOTE ]

A gray/dark gray blades one was spotted outside champs in Sheffield the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]God that brings back memories, not been there in years, spent 4 years @ uni in sheffield, champs was a sat night favorite, mainly followed by division street and the forum

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]God that brings back memories, not been there in years, spent 4 years @ uni in sheffield, champs was a sat night favorite, mainly followed by division street and the forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the same plan we had most nights! beerchug.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Used to work in Limeys, strange to see customers out on a sat night

Champs used to get so busy it was untrue. Usually with a nice array of cars outside. There was a specific 360 spider with the number plate Saleen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it a small world. One of my best mates is the Manage of Limeys Sheffield now!!

Saleen on the Fezza is still about, I *think* it's now on a 430. Some other nice ones outside Champs too - 360 with HI I LAY on the plate! "H11 LAY".

Chaz