Forget the GT3RS!

Brabus

Ferrari are flying my Dad and a few other people out Private Jet to the factory for a day test driving that car with the 2 F1 drivers he is just back from the same trip with the 430. They want to sell all the new 430 Scuderia this way he told me looking forward to the photos . ECLIPSe.gif

It always surprises me how many people would go for the RS version if they had the chance.

Having driven a GT3 (non RS!) clubsport, I really can't imagine driving anything 'more' extreme on public roads. For 99.9% of us the GT3 is more than we can handle.. the RS version is just bonkers.. basically a stripped out track car... and for £15K more shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It always surprises me how many people would go for the RS version if they had the chance.

Having driven a GT3 (non RS!) clubsport, I really can't imagine driving anything 'more' extreme on public roads. For 99.9% of us the GT3 is more than we can handle.. the RS version is just bonkers.. basically a stripped out track car... and for £15K more shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Money no object id go for the RS. It may be a little harder, but have been told not any harder than the CSL. It has sat nav and air con and a shorter throw box than the standard Gt3. Looks beter IMHO too with the wider arches. I would possibly have it blk with orange wheels and without the decals on the side... 169144-ok.gif

However I bet the Fezza is the better car.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much what they said in Car Magazine the other month. Fantastic car, but GT3 more than anyone could reasonably want unless you do actually want what basically amounts to a racing car for track days.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the look of the RS, especially in green!! FIREdevil.gif