Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxyboy

Miss Scotland

32 posts in this topic

Nearly walked into Nieve this afternoon in Merchant City in Glasgow.

I have to be honest, all the photos i have seen of her, including this one, made me think she was a bit of a munter!! BUT, holey camoley!!

The girl is a stunner. Made my afternoon.attachment.php?attachmentid=36582&stc=1&d=1246728362

post-14218-137914434374_thumb.jpg

What a rotten munter. Wouldn't touch her with yours! Many more attractive women in Scotland than that :eek:

snn1721ax682_470986a.jpg

Miss England Georgia Horsley (far left), Miss Northern Ireland Melissa Patton, Miss Wales Kelly Pesticcio and Miss Scotland Nieve Jennings.

She needs to cut down on the macaroon bars, mutton pies, white pud and tatty scones :grin:

They all look like dumb fecks. None of those 4 are attractive. Britain can do so much better than that!

They look good to me. Only 'poor' one is Miss Wales. Not sure what she is on in the pic - she been goosed?

Miss Scotland is looking good! Although she seems a bit 'dark' for a Scots lass!:roflmao:

And I also think she is a good shape - not silly size 0, I mean she has some flesh on her, and cannot see any ribs! +++

They all look like dumb fecks. None of those 4 are attractive. Britain can do so much better than that!

I think Miss NI looks great, not the skinniest but I'd help her burn that off :roflmao:

I love it when "lads" comment on stuff like this.

"Nah mate, they're all ugly innit, I'd boot 'em all out!"

When we all really know the truth is...

"I wouldn't even bother asking anyone that good looking, waaaaaaaaay out of my league..."

:grin:

Speak for yourself!

I'd have no problem asking women like that, or even proper fit women either.

Not that it ever got me anywhere, but I was never afraid to ask! :rolleyes:

I would say "no" to Miss Scotland, but although the remaining 3 aren't my type, I'd hasve fun with them!

None of those four do anything for me - and as for Miss England - she looks like your archetypal Little Miss Blonde.

Bet they've all got really great personalities though :P

What's wrong with Miss Northern Ireland? Have a word!

Nice pair of top bollox, but that boat-race :eek:

I take it all back - just googled and it seems she's probably not the one I thought (3rd from left?)...

That's Miss Wales +++

Miss England Georgia Horsley (far left), Miss Northern Ireland Melissa Patton, Miss Wales Kelly Pesticcio and Miss Scotland Nieve Jennings.

Out of that lot, I think I'd go Welsh, too.

I thought Miss Scotland was Katherine Brown otherwise she's lying to me :roflmao:

Friggen'ell, i love them all.............................................at once :D

You lot are way too fussy.

Feck, forgot about her :roflmao:

I reckon you stood a chance with her mother though +++

I think I preferred her mother to her "big" sister. She feckin scared me she did. :eek:

When we all really know the truth is...

"I wouldn't even bother asking anyone that good looking, waaaaaaaaay out of my league..."

It might or might not be true that a certain person might or might not have been dancing drunkenly* in a club in Edinburgh with a young lady who is now Miss Scotland Falkirk.

*All above board and all that; that person was a perfect gentleman and left the club on his own.

I'm not fussy. I'd have done all of them. Probably twice. Prob'ly not on the same afternoon though, would have needed a starbucks comfort break in between.