My New Home..... + 2 quick questions??

AnArtist1

Hello All,

I have defected from S8 to S4 Cab ownership!

Two quick questions:

1. My brake and throttle pedal shake like mad over certain bumps & surfaces, it's very disconcerting while zooming along, is this normal?

2. The engine on start up is very Boomy at idle and quite whiney as you pull away! Is this because you can hear everything in an S4 Cab or is something buggered??

Cheers in advance.....

Phew........ Thats a huge relief. blush.gif

Now I just have to find a replacement locking nut thingy, just about to put 4 new tyres on then I discovered the car ain't got one!!!!

It'll be right one day...

Oh one more question: How do I make the roof open using the key fob. Holding the open button for a while doesn't open anything. Surely it can be done?

Hi - The SmartTop (LINK) used to not work completely on some B7 Cabs but I believe that this has now been resolved completely for the B7's - You just need to let them know that its for the B7 when you order it and they supply the fix.

I have the SmartTop on my B6 Cab and it works great. I don't use some of the extra features like the horn chirp but the windows function is cool too. Took me about an hour to fit.

Keyfob roof opening is not an official feature but there was a post last year about a company selling a module that would do it.

The B7 will open the roof on the move, the B6 will not but again someone sells a kit for that. Enjoy - I miss my S4 Cab.