Carl Fogarty's garage

Mort

Carl is joint Godfather (with me) to my nephew +++

Super cool!!.. there is so much i admire in Foggy.. his steely determination to win.. at jut about any cost.. his single minded attitude to give his best and demand the best from those around him. His stare.. awesome.

Carl is joint Godfather (with me) to my nephew +++

Next time I see him I'll have some interesting questions, something like "can I borrow one of your bikes" and "wtf do you have a harrier jj(if that's what it is)" in the garage.

So was this Foggy's and then he sold it all or has he bought it in the last year or so?

This video seems to show the garage belongs to Tony O'Neill :confused:

cSdugjfSQk8

The guy was amazing to watch!!!

I remember he was having an crazy race with Chilli somewhere, going into the last corner with Chilli in the lead, Foggy banged it into first gear to stop it(usually a 2nd gear corner) and bumps Chilli out of the way and takes the win.

Chilli then chases after him in the pits to go nuts and Foggy gives him the finger and does a burn out!!!!!! All on th BBC!!!!:roflmao:

Wish he never took a fall to end a great career.

Up there with McRae in my opinion for sheer entertainment.:grin: I smile jiust thinking about them racing.

Spooky Scotty, I just bumped into one of your posts on revcounter :P

Thing is, the collection in the video doesn't match these pics either....

It looked the same to me and the bikes and bike numbers match up.

More importantly.... WTF were you doing on TRC???? :eek:

yeah - its not the same collection by the looks of it..

I think number may have been Troy Bayliss what he rode MotoGP for ducati. Number 7 is PF Chilli.

The likes of Honda and Yamaha crush all their race GP bikes (except where they are written in as part of the riders contract (Doohan has his championship winning NSR500's for instance) - Looks like Ducati sell some of them on.

The guy was amazing to watch!!!

I remember he was having an crazy race with Chilli somewhere, going into the last corner with Chilli in the lead, Foggy banged it into first gear to stop it(usually a 2nd gear corner) and bumps Chilli out of the way and takes the win.

Chilli then chases after him in the pits to go nuts and Foggy gives him the finger and does a burn out!!!!!! All on th BBC!!!!:roflmao:

Wish he never took a fall to end a great career.

Up there with McRae in my opinion for sheer entertainment.:grin: I smile jiust thinking about them racing.

That would have been the Assen race - one of Foggy's best tracks