Ring stickers

cruiser647

I see a good few around here (the real ones, as in the Nurburgring) and the ones that spring to mind straight away are...

Ford Focus ST - which isn't actually an ST.:roflmao:

Porsche Cayman - which definitely is a Porsche Cayman :roflmao:

Nissan GT-R - which again definitely is but he appears to think he's on the Ring every time I see him....

Alfa Romeo MiTo - which always makes me smile because it looks fab.

Edited by MrMe

There's loads of "fake" 'ring stickers around now :

M6 ring

M25 ring

Taffy 'ring (a good route in South Wales)

but my fave is :

153-283-thickbox.jpg

p.s. 'ring stickers used to represent something and only "those that knew" knew. Now it seems to have lost that especially with magazines ("Redline" I think) giving them away free.

I'm going this weekend and was pondering a small one for the bike .... but I think it seems a bit old hat now ... or is it?

Edited by Scotty

I see a good few around here (the real ones, as in the Nurburgring) and the ones that spring to mind straight away are...

Ford Focus ST - which isn't actually an ST.:roflmao:

Porsche Cayman - which definitely is a Porsche Cayman :roflmao:

Nissan GT-R - which again definitely is but he appears to think he's on the Ring every time I see him....

Alfa Romeo MiTo - which always makes me smile because it looks fab.

If the GT-R is white it spends a lot of time there!

I've had an M25 Ring sticker on the back of the Galaxy for years, and I stuck one on the E270 CDi too, but that was sold a few years ago, doubt it's still on it.

Compliments the Subaru with it's 'proper' ring sticker on the driveway quite nicely I think.

I still like ring stickers, and I think deciding whether the owner of the car sporting it has ever actually been is quite a fun game too, I.e. any barried up Corsa or Fiesta, being driven by a chav with a baseball cap, never been.

The 911 has a (genuine) ring sticker on its backside. I had some doubts before I went, but the trip over there was such an experience that there was no question, I had to get one.

I do like the "Neverbeen" and the M25 ring stickers, though. :grin: