expensive numberplates

M8CKN

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, M8CKN said:

Nice plate, terrible parking 

FB_IMG_1473283571540.jpg

Saw a 911 Turbo parked like that once, I parked my rental Corsa in the remaining gap so that he couldn't get in.

The car park was one shared by the company I was at for a course & STV studio outside Aberdeen.

About an hour into my course I was asked if it was my car that was parked so that he couldn't get in, I asked if he was the arse who took up 2 spaces because he couldn't park. The (VERY FAT) suit replied "move your little POS Corsa so that I can get into my car" I replied "good luck with climbing in on the other side & park better next time" and went back into the remaining 3 hours of my course.

Karma, don't you just love it?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, E-bmw said:

Saw a 911 Turbo parked like that once, I parked my rental Corsa in the remaining gap so that he couldn't get in.

The car park was one shared by the company I was at for a course & STV studio outside Aberdeen.

About an hour into my course I was asked if it was my car that was parked so that he couldn't get in, I asked if he was the arse who took up 2 spaces because he couldn't park. The (VERY FAT) suit replied "move your little POS Corsa so that I can get into my car" I replied "good luck with climbing in on the other side & park better next time" and went back into the remaining 3 hours of my course.

Haha  :roflmao:

d9b613cca7184b2249b1d204c5a5bdf9.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, E-bmw said:

I was told by the receptionist when I eventually left that he is quite high up in STV, thinks he owns the place, always takes up 2 places, is a right cock & was absolutely fuming when I turned round & left him to it.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JonC said:

Just seen a Giallo Prototipo  (yellow to you and I) Alfa 4C and I'm convinced the plate read 4LFA, but just checked it on askMID and it's saying that car isn't insured. I'm sure the plate was indeed 4LFA.

GIALLO PROTOTIPO 

You are correct. Use the DVLA site. 

https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/

it's yellow to them as well. 

Edited by billy2shots