Spain

Mollox

it was horrid in spain...

i came back on friday... and i think of the 5days we were there only one day did it not rain!

and when they say it rains in spain... bloody hell does it rain... proper flooding and everything...

even our hockey match was cancelled and that was being played on water based astro!

hope the weather is good for u hunny!

where in spain are u off to?

I'll be at our place in La Nucia, about 20 mins (10 by S3 wink.gif ) south of Javea. Its about 5 mins (by S3!) inland from Benidorm ironically - so I could quite easily pop in and scare Pete's oldies FIREdevil.gif

Oh and Pete - just so you know, I'll be behind the wheel of my old GT TDi this weekend clouding up the roads and holding up petrol turbos. I hate driving the bloody thing cos I always get "sonny jims" in A3 1.8Ts trying to race me and there's nothing i can do about it! No matter how hard I shout, they don't seem to hear me yelling "my other car's an S3 you ****!!!" yelrotflmao.gif

wink.gif

unfortunately I know it well wink.gif

actually I like Benidorm, if you know what you're doing and you know where to observe from it can be funny as fcuk

the irony of benidorm and the costa blanca is that in the UK it couldn't have a worse reputation. In spain, its where all the moneyed ones have their holiday homes. Strange.

Anyway, I'm off to bed and when i wake up I get a quick blast in the S3 smile.gif, a nap on the plane, then i get to see my mum, my relations and of course the best dog in the world laugh.gif

happy days!

ole!

p.s. if ever anyone's in that area, be sure to go out in alicante - old town (barrio) first and then down to the port til 7 at least. If you're strong like me, you'll then move on to one of the clubs that opens at 8am. TOP nights out wink.gif

p.p.s where did you stay in benidorm loops?

[ QUOTE ]

I believe that over the weekend, the rain in Spain will fall mainly on the plain.

[/coat]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/indeed]

just checked and I'm going to have between 10-19 degrees from now til monday. Which isn't very good. Parents were saying that it hit 32 in FEB this year!!! smashfreakB.gif

Anyone want anything bringing back?

Donkeys? Sombreros? Castanets? (tony??) tongue.gif

• 1 year later...

This should probably be in the holidays section really, but I just resurrected an old post after doing a search for Alicante.

Ive just booked some flights to Alicante for a long weekend and have never been before.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel / best part to stay etc?

Any info would be appreciated.

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

This should probably be in the holidays section really, but I just resurrected an old post after doing a search for Alicante.

Ive just booked some flights to Alicante for a long weekend and have never been before.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel / best part to stay etc?

Any info would be appreciated.

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Alicante and Benidorm are both bollocks and hideous.

Get yourself down to Marbella instead, the golf is lovely.

584210-IMG_0836.JPG

post-10-137914330551_thumb.jpg