HELP!!!!!!

Snail

[ QUOTE ]

Yesterday had a spin in biturbo's S4......oh my god....what a car.........my back still hurts from the acceleration.....now im thinking the unforgivable....maybe petrol is ok...........please guys help me, before its too late!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cripes you'd [censored] your pants in mine then lol.gif

Mac, if you are offering your car for a weekend, I'll show him. tongue.gif

I'm down the new forest for a mate's wedding in a castle next weekend and my car is the weedding car.

But what with three people, the suits, flowers and all the other [censored] I'll have to take down for a weekend, I could do with extra boot space.

I'll even have it come back shinier than a shiny thing of joy. Some lovely pics too.

Here's hoping.....

[ QUOTE ]

Yesterday had a spin in biturbo's S4......oh my god....what a car.........my back still hurts from the acceleration.....now im thinking the unforgivable....maybe petrol is ok...........please guys help me, before its too late!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're doomed Snail - just like I was after I'd driven PhilT's RS4!

My next car is pretty unlikely to be a diesel now, although what it actually will end up being (S4/RS4/???) is dependent on finances when I get a bit closer to paying off the tractor finance.

Petrol is infectious smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Petrol is infectious

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not quite sure about that, but acceleration is.....

My only problems are that i do 30k-ish a year (unlike you trev), and i manage to drive like a [censored] most of the time, with only 90bhp......give me S4 type power, i'd be dangerous.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta agree, Pauls car is great to drive and a top bloke for trusting me to sit in the captains seat - even though the twisty bits did nearly catch me out............... beerchug.gifPaul

AAAHHHAHHHH You see, I've said it before and I'll say it again - SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH! Oh dear fatcat another destined to leave your smoking corner!!

FEAR THE PERFORMANCE!

TDI's should come with a government health warning.

Diesel can seriously damage your health

Taking a TDI Man out in an S/RS is like sticking an Optimax patch on them they'll become addicted!!

Go get an S4 you know you wanna

[flamesuit on]

grin.gif

Look what you've done Snail! Spoilt the lovely peaceful state of our forum. Now there are petrol stains everywhere and the smell of burning rubber!

Don't make the switch Snail, take a drive in a 130 before you make your mind up, the difference between a 90 and 130 is massive. Don't listen to all these petrol heads, you can't go back to filling up every 250 miles. That'd be over twice a week for you.

Chill Gaunty mate!!!!

Fortunately (?!?) i cant afford to get rid of my tractor for a while yet, and when i do, i reckon i'll just go for a 2.5TDi....plenty more go than mine, and above 3k RPM has a lovely V6 Rumble..........

Anyways takes a real man to drive fast in a tractor fuck_scott.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Don't make the switch Snail, take a drive in a 130 before you make your mind up, the difference between a 90 and 130 is massive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Snail

I'm at CC on the 2nd April if you fancy coming out and sampling a 130 ?

Bring some sandwiches as I ain't eating that expensive siht down there again...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i reckon i'll just go for a 2.5TDi

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have mine if you like. Reasonably well looked after (I'm not good with wheels & kerbs), low mileage and great colour (Ming Blue).

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shurely. you mean 'you can buy mine'

or are you just a generous sod ! notworthy.gif