FAO Bushy

drpellypo

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Doc, no I believe Bushy is back up and running. His problems were down to server issues, and I'm sure he's resolved these now. If I were you I'd PM him and see where it is. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I PM'ed Bushy a while back to get an idea of the state of play before I put my order in and I've got no reply yet - he's either extremely busy at the moment or he's still got problems with the server......

Does anyone know of a good online supplier (apart from ECC) out there who can supply Meguairs at good prices?

Sorry Bushy but if you're not around I can't order from you frown.gif

R32DJM - I appreciate your plight but we'll all have to stop these comments appearing on the threads (myself included) so as to not adversly affect Bushy's business and get this thread locked as well (previous threads have been locked by the moderators when they've gone down this route).

crazy.gif

ok - if someone can suggest a good alternative source for Megs I'd appreciate it. Cheers beerchug.gif

You could try Clean and Shiny .

Dont know what they are like but seemed to corner the market on another forum like Bushy does here.

Wasnt keen to mention them before now as Bushy has always been very good and I wanted to see him do well.

However I think it is currently in the public interest to let people know there is an alternative.

I hope Bushy gets back to winning ways soon, whatever the reasons are. Its a shame that his reputation is currently looking a little tarnished - I cant help but think he could have handled this a little better by giving more public & private feedback..

Guys, on any internet order, you should allow for at least two weeks. Believe me, I've ordered plenty of stuff from all over the place. From US to UK or Germany to 30 kms away. If you get it any sooner, consider yourself lucky! Sometimes you recieve the stuff from the US quicker than the stuff from Germany.

So keep that in mind if you want anything over the Internet. You'd almost expect it a few seconds after you click your the button, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way... (wouldn't that be cool!) grin.gif

I'm impatient too, if I decided I want something, I want it right now! By allowing two weeks, I put it in the back of my mind. If it get's there sooner, bonus! But usually it doesn't.... frown.gif

I agree Sven, I think the posts simply reflect the usual lightening service normally offered by Bushy. Last order I placed with him arrived a day and a half later, and I think most people have experienced the same kind of service. It's not so much a case of 'I want this now, cos I ordered it online,' more a 'is Bushy OK, as this isn't normal for him'

[ QUOTE ]

Guys, on any internet order, you should allow for at least two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't say I agree. The bulk of websites these days will state things like "order before 1pm for same day dispatch" or "dispatch within 48 hours". With so much competition these days, companies can't allow themselves to be slack when it comes to delivery for exactly the reason you state, because people "want it now!".

When I order from an internet company I expect as a matter of course an email acknowledging the order, with an order number, within a few minutes of placing the order. The better sites also give an estimated shipping and delivery date, followed by an email confirming when the items has actually been shipped, including a tracking number and link to the couriers website.

If I place an order online and hear nothing within 48 hours, I assume something has gone wrong with the order.

The absolute killer though is when they don't respond to emails promptly - that's a sure way to ensure they never receive a repeat order from me. There is no excuse for bad communication and bad customer service when people are trying to give you money to buy your products!

Yeah well, welcome to the real world. I know all that, it just doesn't work that way usually.

Just saying in MY experience, after ordering loads over the Internet: allow for two weeks, if it get's there sooner be happy.

But, if you really insist on developing an ulcer, by all means, run to the mailbox every five minutes to see if it's there yet... ROLLEY~14.GIF

I won't, life is more relaxed that way. Getting aggravated usually doesn't help a bit to get it sooner...

I agree. Given that my 1st order from ECC took only 3/4 days to arrive it was a suprise to wait a few weeks for my 2nd. This was due to the server problems etc so i'm convinced its a similar problem for Bushy and the boys this time.

Even though i understand your points just be patient SMOKE6.GIF and he'll sort you out with a discount on your next order im sure!! cool.gif (if u re-order) frown.gif

Quite frankly I've not seen head nor tail of Bushy on here for quite some time and if you paid when you said you paid that's outside what I'd call a reasonable amount of time to wait. If you paid by credit card I'd be going back to your issuer to try and get the funds back.

He may well have had a server crash but it doesn't stop him coming onto this site and actively trying to help people out with their problems yes?

I'm sure Bushy is a top bloke and I've been well satisfied with the service I got in the past - but it sounds like there is something wrong here.

ps. mods - may be an idea to close this one off too no? UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

ps. mods - may be an idea to close this one off too no? UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

[dons flame suit] why?

agreed he is a great asset to these forums and has given me sound advice in the past too but people come onto these forums and buy from a sponsor. we have free reign to vent our spleens about substandard service from any other source so why should this be an exception? on a practical side, until his server [or other] problems are sorted them by forumites reading posts like these thay can stay clear for awhile and prevent exacerbating the backlog issues.

[ QUOTE ]

Fair, but i ordered on the order and paid 7 Aug.

I been emailing him for 2 weeks, i'm just looking for an ideaof time, time's not the issue its the not knowing whats going on. mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

07th of August? I was thinking of ordering some more products but this is not right. Someone should advise us as to whether we can still get products or not, otherwise there's going to be loads of people really p1ssed off with tyresmoke for not pointing it out. Can anyone find out

Luke beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I been emailing him for 2 weeks, i'm just looking for an ideaof time, time's not the issue its the not knowing whats going on. mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

07th of August? I was thinking of ordering some more products but this is not right. Someone should advise us as to whether we can still get products or not, otherwise there's going to be loads of people really p1ssed off with tyresmoke for not pointing it out. Can anyone find out

Luke beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you(or others) get p155ed of with Tyresmoke. There is no business relationship between Bushy and TSN. The other thread was closed as we (the staff and Mods) at the time did not know what had happened to Bushy and felt that continue posts on the thread concerned would add nothing to our community.

I have sent Bushy an e-mail tonight regarding this and it is really up to him to deal with you all re orders etc.

I have spoken to Bushy recently and he told me that all of the orders were up to date? I did point him in the directions of the forums and said there were unhappy people that hadnt had there stuff. He has over the last couple of weeks had some stock off me to fulfill some orders and left me with the impression that nothing was outstanding.

I will try and speak to him again over the next few days because as you say even if he has had a server crash and lost mail he could at least drop by and check if everyone is happy. I know he is busy at his normal Job but again not really an excuse.

I did get a mail from a member here asking if Clean and Shiny would give the same discount as ECC to members but I have not to date replied as I felt it was inappropriate before I spoke to Bushy about it. However, I have no issues with helping you guys out if you need something desperatly until Bushy sorts himself out.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luke beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you(or others) get p155ed of with Tyresmoke. There is no business relationship between Bushy and TSN. The other thread was closed as we (the staff and Mods) at the time did not know what had happened to Bushy and felt that continue posts on the thread concerned would add nothing to our community.

I have sent Bushy an e-mail tonight regarding this and it is really up to him to deal with you all re orders etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Simon

Sorry that didnt read as should have done. What I was trying to say is that if people who are tyresmoke members are getting a bad service from another member it reflects badly on tyresmoke in general. I understand that tyresmoke have no ties with ECC but as most people on here use him for the cleaning needs he is a prominent member. Do you catch me drift confused.gif

Luke beerchug.gif