A4 cabs all over the place

scooby_simon

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I refuse to waste any more of my time on someone who clearly hasn't a clue what they are talking about!!!!!

Perhaps someone else can take over this thread and let CabrioJ knows (though god knows how because he won't listen), that the vehicle he purports to wear M3 wheels is NOT wearing M3 wheels!

This has got comical and I can watch TV if I want comedy!

children please!

Lemme just add that there appears to be a greater preponderence amongst the propeller drivers to want to make their car look like something better than it is. In fairness I would say this isn't exhibited to anywhere near the same extent with your common or garden Audi pilot.

Not that it matters wink.gif

Ahem, let me furnish the thread with some more facts.

The wheels shown in picture that CabrioJ posted are standard 3 series enlarged wheels with the "fluted" spokes. They are not M wheels.

The wheels shown in the picture that Mollox (Inigo) posted are the 18" M wheels.

The wheels on the cars in my gallery are 19" on both my previous Coupe and my current Convertible.

Neither the 18"'s or 19"'s fit a standard 3 series. This is because their rear fitment is very different. In fact, if you look carefully at the wheels in my gallery you will note that the front wheels arch out, the rear wheels arch in.

I thought a moderator would know better by the way. But no, try to assist CabrioJ with a losing argument as much as you want Mollox because all I can do is give you the facts.

There is no emotion at all CabrioJ. I would listen to facts you gave me about Audi's because, as an Audi owner, I would expect you to know the facts. All I have asked is that you trust the facts I have furnished you with.

You have not shown any evidence of a 3 series convertible wearing M wheels. In my gallery you can clearly see the difference.

If you can't accept the facts then what is the point in us arguing? Every time I present a fact you refer to emotion or stereotypical BMW drivers.

I even apologied for one of my comments.

What rationale, fact or evidence have you given?

Not a single one. I rest my case.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought a moderator would know better by the way. But no, try to assist CabrioJ with a losing argument as much as you want Mollox because all I can do is give you the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What in god's name are you on today M3ME? smashfreakB.gif I posted a pic of an M3 wheel and said it was different to that on the 3 series wheel posted in the post above. Surely you've got to be happy with that seeing as i'm agreeing with you??!?!

Is the Mrs not playing ball this xmas??? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you're over 50 and don't appreciate the better drivers car, then yes, buy an S4 and suffer the horrid residuals.

[/ QUOTE ]

S4? oh come on!

BTW which is losing value quicker? my 4 year old 'Rare' RS4 vs a commonplace M3 (albeit being a 'Better' drivers car - but where do you drive yours in order to qualify that matey?) beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Why are they rare my friend???

Because most people chose the better car...the M3.

You did ask for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh now come on- now you're just showing your ignorance! Audi only built 400 RHD cars for the UK market.

Now if we're talking the CSL then that's another matter - you chose the cheaper one! 169144-ok.gif