Think you're safe when not on a track...

Scotty

Not sure if the cars at the side of the track were waiting to go out or just parked up, but what a feckin ludicrous layout for the track. Every track I've been to in the UK has a protected pit lane exit.

Some very upset people there, no doubt - but the organisers/track owners are 100% to blame on that one.

Muppets slap.gif

Totally agree. Safety seems to be a few years behind in the US compared to the UK.

Mind you I have still seen people killed at circuits in the UK in the last few years. Shows how dangerous it is and how much respect it needs. frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure if the cars at the side of the track were waiting to go out or just parked up

[/ QUOTE ]

Waiting to go out AFAIK; completely crazy organisation. The person taking the video should not have stopped right in front of the scene either, but I'll bet he wanted to carry on filming. ROLLEY~14.GIF

I totally agree that track days are dangerous - I've seen some really nasty crunches when I've been out, it's just that the muppets in the US who organised that one need a good slap, but I guess that incident gave them a wake-up call.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure if the cars at the side of the track were waiting to go out or just parked up

[/ QUOTE ]

Waiting to go out AFAIK; completely crazy organisation. The person taking the video should not have stopped right in front of the scene either, but I'll bet he wanted to carry on filming. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif what was the female passenger doing trying to steer the car ??

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What Audi was the bloke driving he was geting some nice oversteer! EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

B6 dash by the looks of it, 4.2 V8 soundtrack. Therefore B6 S4! Shame about the wood trim. slap.gif

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in America! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And Chippenham. Allegedly grin.gif