RS3 Again......

billy2shots

This is not ment to cause any more arguements, we all know there is two groups. One group that hopes the long winded RS3 debate is true, and the other that thinks there is no way on Gods green earth.

I will get to the point now. I take it we all saw Auto Express last week about RS3 is go, go, go, and i know most shared their opinion on TSN. After that picture was broken down to its bare bones to show it was a fake i for one didnt think they could do it again, i was wrong. In this weeks copy at the back in the "coming soon" section under sports cars, they say the RS3 will be here in 2007.

What on earth are Auto Express doing?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Selling magazines frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure how a tiny piece of text in the back is doing that.

Last week i would agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're interested in the RS3, just the thought of feeding you information will be enough for you to buy the mag.

They have nothing to lose, if it is made then they have the scoop, if it isn't they just drop the line and no-one remembers.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Selling magazines frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure how a tiny piece of text in the back is doing that.

Last week i would agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're interested in the RS3, just the tought of feeding you information will be enough for you to buy the mag.

They have nothing to loose, if it is made then they have the scoop, if it isn't they just drop the line and no-one remembers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except us who will NEVER forget!!!

I spoke to BMW today about the new M3. I told them to send me some pics or specs as soon as they get it. They told me hte best thing to do is just check out Autocar as they usually get hold of the info way before they do. I informed him they have to sell a mag every week and tend to make most the stuff up just to do that. He said true but they are never that far off...

And im buying a car off these people EEK2.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why car manufacturers don't own their own dealers I have no idea. Have always found it slightly strange.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Im buying from BMW Park Lane, which is apparently the only BMW dealer which IS completely owned by BMW!!

Hello to all. I usually reside over at the GTi forum but the thought of an RS3 ever coming to fruition really caught my imagination. So i took it upon myself to email the editor of Auto Express to ask him for a more definative answer regarding his magazines claims about a new RS3. Her is his deputy editors reply...Note I think he has mistaken 3 for 4 in his reply smashfreakB.gif

Hi,

Thanks for your email regarding the Audi S4 and RS4. What we know for certain is that the Audi S4 will be going on sale later this year – this has been officially confirmed by Audi. Our sources have also told us that an RS4 will also be appearing and is also under development, but this is yet to be officially confirmed.

Many thanks again for your interest.

Best regards,

Chris Thorp

Deputy Motoring Editor

Auto Express

30 Cleveland Street

London

W1T 4JD

Auto Express - Britain's biggest selling weekly car magazine

I cannot believe we are still talking about this grin.gif

Three years ago Autocar published S3/RS3 pictures, barely after the current model was released............. and we are still waiting.

Waste of time speculating IMHO .... and it may also be a ploy of the manufacturers..... whilst we wait, and wait, and wait we buy something else in the meantime and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

[ QUOTE ]

I spoke to BMW today about the new M3. I told them to send me some pics or specs as soon as they get it. They told me hte best thing to do is just check out Autocar as they usually get hold of the info way before they do. I informed him they have to sell a mag every week and tend to make most the stuff up just to do that. He said true but they are never that far off...

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to order that RS4 then... suits you sir! (and it's real!)