Colour for the RS

Woppum

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great choice buddy. That blue is absolutely stunning and the extras you have specified will round it off perfectly.

Are you going to leave all of the graphics on? Personally I like the stripe / chequered flag up the side but I'd be asking them not to worry about the "GT3 RS" logos.

Really pleased for you mate, it's always nice when somebody gets something they have always wanted. +++

Thanks Bubs. Still cant believe it, dosent feel real. Hopefully will when it arrive on my doorstep or when i spend that final payment ;)

I am getting it with graphics, but upon delivery will review and see if i want them off. Chances are ill get rid. Thnk the car will look much classier without.

What will happen to the current hack, keep or sell ?

The CSL will go. I want to see how i get on with the RS as my only car. If i have to buy another it will be something more economical than the CSL. Will be vey sad to see it go, its been such a trusty steed both on the road, on track and through about 14 countries! In a dream world id keep it. The RS will obviously be a better car, and ultimately tick more boxes - however there will still be some boxes the csl ticks it doesn’t.

I plan to put it up for sale once ive taken delivery of the RS. If anyone want details just send a PM.

Hard to tell as I am getting the first UK car (at least at my dealership). No one is fully speccing until they get a build slot and only 3 have been currently alocated to the uk. From Pistonheads I know of a white and red car that has been specced. Tis all I know today.

And yes cant wait!!

Discussing the VAT situation, apparently I am able to pay £100k berfore the end of the year at current rate, then only pay the balance at the new rate upon delivery. Anyone else heard about this? £100k is apparently the cap. Will work this out monday and get the monies wired over by the end of the week.

Great car Woppum, !!

On the VAT front, it might be worth researching the rules...

I thought, if they issued an invoice with 31st Dec 2009 date(thus 15% vat), that is the VAT applied .... It is not relevant when the money is paid ... so a bit of 'porky' going on there.

You don't need to pay ANY money @ the 17.5% rate.

Lots of deals will be done by business on 31st Dec 2009, but payment terms may be 90 or 120 days, BUT the VAT that will be applied will be 15% never 17.5%....

HTH

I agree, if the OPC or group go pop, you will loose your money, as simple as that ..

I will have a read and see if I can confirm my understanding ..

Worth checking the who owns the OPC ... as an example, Penske motorsport own a few Ferrari dealers ..and they have a $100million loan facility

Edited by Andyuk911