Formula 1 2015 Season.

Luke

I'm now lost.:roflmao:

What on earth does a racing driver not wanting to get up and stage and sing have to do with us not seeing the real person because another doesn't? :roflmao:

Simple really. Nico was pissed off and withdrawn at the circuit. But once he left and had a few beers he put it behind him. It was more a comment on Nico and not Lewis.

Simple really. Nico was pissed off and withdrawn at the circuit. But once he left and had a few beers he put it behind him. It was more a comment on Nico and not Lewis.

I get that, but it moreorless said that we don't get to see the real Lewis and that he's actually an unpleasant and unsocialable guy.

I do understand Rosberg being hacked off at his inability to keep the car on the track.  I read Wolff's comments about him being angry with the entire world after the race and if I was to put myself in his shoes then maybe I'd have felt the same.  It was a spur of the moment and petulant reaction.  Where I don't understand it is when it is fine for him to do that because he was reacting in an instant, but it is seemingly not fine for Lewis Hamilton to throw the cap without thinking and that he should have been more awareness of the atmosphere.  Again, he'd just won his third world title and it was surely spur of the moment for him too?

I don't see Rosberg winning the title as long as Hamilton is in the same car.  I'm very unqualified to say that because my knowledge of F1 is limited compared to what it might have been 25-30 years ago, but Hamilton simply seems to have his number - and I get the feeling that Nico knows it too.

I am sure there have been times Hamilton has thrown Rosberg the cap many a time after a race. Maybe Rosberg's done the same.

However, Looking back, I see it down to Rosberg being hacked off with himself and the world, as Toto said.

We know that Rosberg has lost it a few times when Hamilton is chasing him down.

Personally I'd like to see a team like Mercedes with a new driver someone that could be the next Lewis. I'm sure it won't happen they aren't a team to take risks but would be good for F1 and to mix it up with Lewis. 

Maybe get Verstapen across but I think he is going to Ferrari by the looks of things. 

RedBull make me laugh, we will leave if we don't get a rivals top engine they've been working on for years. And the rivals said no, really?!

Renault have had some of the best turbo F1 engines in the past. Instead of openly slagging them off why not work together and get it right for next year.

They can't expect to be at the top of the pile every season. Look at McLaren, Ferrari and Williams, They've all been af the top, unbeatable for seasons and then down with a bang. Did you see any of them moan and say they'd pull out? No.

Tie up with Renault now and get the car ready for next season.

• Like 1

So what is happening with Redbull? Are they staying, going and what engine are they going to have next year if they stay?

For all of the storm its gone very very quiet and its getting pretty darn late in the day to start packaging a new engine if they don't get a wriggle on. 

TBH I don't really care.  If they go, someone else will come into the fold.  I'd rather see a team who just shut the funk up and got on with it, rather than throwing their toys out of the pram.  McLaren - they could have whinged and bitched, but they've just got on with it, failed, learned (a lot) and they'll be back.

Matteschitz always wants to be first and he's not got his way - tough sh*t.

TBH I don't really care.  If they go, someone else will come into the fold.

Oooh, sounds like an interesting opportunity? :eclipse:

McLaren - they could have whinged and bitched, but they've just got on with it, failed, learned (a lot) and they'll be back.

I have an excellent track record in that regard. :roflmao:

• Like 1

I don't think Redbull have handled things well at all, and looking back I'm sure they feel the same way. 

Horner tends to shoot from hip and sometimes its great to see some fresh talking but it was all a little too out in the open this time around. I'm not sure I've ever been a major fan of them either but the talent within the team and their drivers and what they have done for the sport I don't want to see them go either. 

F1 needs to get stronger not dividing itself into little islands as its doing at the moment. Fingers crossed the teams wake up to the fact that the protectionism over the engines will be their failing not their making, no good Mercedes leading a shrinking championship that will become valueless if they aren't careful.