Trying to find a RS4 Saloon

GenocidalDuck

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Jamie I like that Grey one! grin.gif

So do I get a spin in it then you've got it? wink.gif and I may as well have your new QS wheels whilst you are at it. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If audi dont do another run next year and i dont get a cancelled car that i want. I have been put down to receive my Audi dealers group Md's(mouthful) Grey RS4. When it goes on sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

iamwithstupid.gifgrin.gifjump.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of the Halo effect, I was gonna post this but never got around to it....

Since the RS4 review on Top Gear I think more people have been checking my car out! Whether they think S4/RS4 same difference or whether the S4 has benefitted already from the RS4 I don't know but I definately feel less stealthy that I used to.

[ QUOTE ]

Daytona Grey is smlove2.gifsmlove2.gif

That's what I would choose... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite strange....You had my favorite colour combo in your TT Mauritius and Silver leather. Then i get a Avus QS so do you. Now...Knowing you. You will get a RS4 and get the same colour as me. You also change cars as often as me....Were we seperated at birth? smile.gif

My local dealer rang me yesterday afternoon to say one of their orders had been cancelled so they now have a factory order available smile.gif

Just trying to decide on spec now:

- either Sprint or Mugello I think

- wasn't impressed with the bucket seats, think they'd get uncomfortable on long journey. Anyone else going for the recaro option?

- Sports suspension plus - I guess the one I test drove (at 3000rpm!) just had standard. Is there any need for the option?

- SatNav. This is a tough one. I've got it at the mo, but nearly £2000 seems a bit steep when i can buy a portable one for £500 tops.

I understand how u feel spending just under £2000 on a NAv system when u can buy a TomTOm for under £300 but for resale on a car like that i wold say its a must option.

Saying that i would think that most people would want the bucket seats.

Enjoy whatever u do smile.gif