So bloody slow!

theduisbergkid

Very slow and annoying for me too - takes ages to load page sometimes no matter which device I use. 

This.

Just taken a good 30-40 seconds for this thread to display and it is almost certainly about to take the same for this post to appear.

Just for clarity, all other sites flying on a 150mb connection.  I pity anyone trying to use the site on any connection that might make the matter even worse.

It's fast here in Daarsit as well :)

The TsN server is hosted in Aus, so a lot of it will come down to the route that traffic takes to and from the server over t'Interweb.  Some of us will go via the Atlantic, some cross-country through the middle east, some via satellite and some via strings and cups.

it must be the time it takes to send the signal that bit further.

Which is going to take a while, I mean it's not exactly a quick process tying the data packets t'whippet's collar and sending 'im up t'nearest Northern Power'ouse... :roflmao:

• Like 2

No problems here for me all this way up north.... erm yeah what ever. 

I mean when I can only get 159Mbps I do struggle with the speed of the t'internet, not. 

Kinda misses the point......when this is the only site that appears to have the issues, and I'm clearly far from the only one.

Which is going to take a while, I mean it's not exactly a quick process tying the data packets t'whippet's collar and sending 'im up t'nearest Northern Power'ouse... :roflmao:

He's upgraded to carrier pigeon I think, he mentioned something about 150 Manky Birds earlier.

Edited by Tipex

Kinda misses the point......when this is the only site that appears to have the issues, and I'm clearly far from the only one.

Bison owns and runs TsN and lives in Aus.  I'm afraid if you want to object, he's the man to whom you'll need to object +++

Its a strange one to track down. Some see it is fine, other its slow. 

I'm on Virgin the same as you and I've not seen 30 second page loads at all. I do think its a little more laggy than it has been when its at its best but I'm not sure I'd describe it as slow. I visit other sites that are selling things and they are slower put it that way. 

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.