• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....Have i missed something here..:confused:

This line did him no favours:-

I went for the M3.

Picking it up jan so it will be registered as 2010

Depends if it's a 2010 yr model or if he means it's on the new reg...........

Bods on TSN need a lot of convincing now after the McCrombie & Sgt Pag affair. Both were Walter Mitty type characters......and no-one ever met them nor saw their alledged cars!! :roflmao:

.....Need to be brought up to speed on this..:coffee:

Simply put

1, one "bloke" suggested he had a fleet of cars and a nice house; later exposed to be a total fraud.

2, another "bloke" came on hear, lied as well; then "son" said he had died; again all lies.

Thus we generally want people to support their claims of cars and suchlike if our radar suggests something does not quitre add up - this is usually where someone suggests they have a nice car, but no pictures of said nice car; ditto a nice collection of collectables etc...

The simple solution is for people to just post pictures to back up their claims, we usually ask for them to add a "hello TSN" as well as we have had people post pictures of other peoples cars.

Simply put

1, one "bloke" suggested he had a fleet of cars and a nice house; later exposed to be a total fraud.

2, another "bloke" came on hear, lied as well; then "son" said he had died; again all lies.

Thus we generally want people to support their claims of cars and suchlike if our radar suggests something does not quitre add up - this is usually where someone suggests they have a nice car, but no pictures of said nice car; ditto a nice collection of collectables etc...

The simple solution is for people to just post pictures to back up their claims, we usually ask for them to add a "hello TSN" as well as we have had people post pictures of other peoples cars.

.....Thanks for the heads up-not sure whether to laugh or cry..:rolleyes:

In addition to McCombie and Sgt Pag, there was that guy on the white A3 thread 'turbo gti' or somesuch username, who, despite being unable to spell, claimed to have a fleet of Ferraris and was starting a supercar rental place. :rolleyes:

To the OP, seriously, just come clean, or bugger off. In fact I have the feeling you've already buggered off.

there was that guy on the white A3 thread 'turbo gti' or somesuch username, who, despite being unable to spell, claimed to have a fleet of Ferraris and was starting a supercar rental place. :rolleyes:

I remember that supercar rental thread :roflmao: